Tuesday 28 February 2017

Divine Dream Darshan


Mehraan Ho Gaiyaan..







As I mentioned in my earlier post, Guruji blessed me with his Divine Dream Darshan in July, 2016.

I was very happy that my Satsang on 'Connection & Surrender' has been published on the Facebook Page and I slept peacefully and happily that night.

Dream Darshan & Blessing:
I saw in my dream that I was very unwell and my mother got worried.  My late grandmother told us 'Let us take her to someone who will help her'.  We asked her who HE was but she didn't answer.  Then someone told us that we cant reach out easily to him since he doesnt have time to meet all the people and his Mandir might be closed.  I then told my mother and grandmother 'Let all of us go there, we will see'.


We reached a building where HE is supposed to be and climbed up the stairs.  On reaching  1st floor of the building, I saw that Guruji is sitting in Red Chola with 4-5 disciples and doing hawan with them.  There are many  other people sitting in the room who have come to seek his blessings and be cured.  When I saw him, I was very happy and I thought 'Oh, he looks so poweful, I am sure he can cure me'.  He then got up, went inside a room, came back with a lota and sprinkled Jal on his sangat including me.

Suddenly he saw me and he became very very happy.  He was smiling continuously.  He told his disciples through gesture of his eyes that he wants to meet me and they should not let me go, without meeting him.

As I stood in front of him, he held my hand in a most loving way and said 'Ki Hoya' (what happened'. I started crying profusely and told him 'Guruji, mainu badi ghabrahat hondi hai, mainu lagda hai, mai mar jaavangi' (guruji, I am very anxious and feel that I will die soon).  On listening this, he again laughed a lot assuring me that he is with me always.  


The dream ended there.  I got up and it was around 1:30 am. I couldn't sleep.  I wanted to tell this to everyone I knew that I have been blessed by him.  I kept crying with joy the next day,thinking that how can such a measly creature like me has been blessed by The God himself. 

I kept remembering Guruji's vachans from Sukhmani Bhore's book :

“Je main kisi nu hath la deyan ta us da rom rom shudh ho janda hai. Je tusi mainu hath la lo ta 1000 pathan da phal milda hai.Je main thanu gale la leyan ta 5000 path da phal milda hai. Sirf ek mahapurush hi panj choran to mukti dila sakda hai.” – “If I touch someone, his every pore gets purified. If you touch me, you get the benefit of a 1000 prayers. If I embrace you, you get the benefit of 5000 prayers. Only a Mahapurush can grant you freedom from the five vices namely, Pride/Ego, Anger/Temper, Greed/Urges, Attachment/Dependency andLust/Addiction.

Next day, I saw his picture on facebook wherein he was wearing the same red chola as in my dream darshan (picture above) with the same happiness on his face.  I had not seen him in that swaroop earlier. It confirmed his blessings.

My love and affection for him was growing by the day and my eyes were always full with tears of Gratitude and thankfulness.

Shukrana Guru Ji..Jai Guru Ji.





6 comments:

  1. Jai guruji...Bless me guruji..,,,🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai guru ji, may our family and friends are always blessed by our dear guruji, please b around !!! Shukrana guru ji!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai guru ji, please keep showering ur love and blessings on our family and friends, shukrana guru ji!!! Jithe mehar Teri, uthe sada khushiyan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jai Guru Ji
    Guru Ji Bless us all always....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can somone help me? I got a dream where firstly, I was cleaning utensils because Guruji was talking and listening to many devotees problems. At last, I went to tell him my problems where I remember he was accompanied by a man wearing turban. Afterwards, they told me to attend his satsang in a new location which I don't know.

    What is the meaning of this dream?
    I feel blessed but need to know the meaning please.

    ReplyDelete