Friday 17 February 2017

At Hongkong & Macau

Jai Guru Ji

April, 2016

I left for Hong Kong earlier than my family as I had to attend the conference.  They were scheduled to join me in Hong Kong, after my conference gets over.

Out of 40 people going from Delhi, I was the first one to reach Delhi airport.  I went straight for checkin.  The attendant at the counter asked me, which seat I would prefer, Window or Aisle??  I first said 'window, no give me aisle' ok leave it give me window'.  He said 'Madam, dont get confused, I am giving you first row seat (which has more leg space, and it comes with a price). We generally charge some 430 HKD for this seat, but for you it is FREE.   I was super delighted.  I immediately thanked Guruji for this as he had blessed me at the start of my trip.

We got the news that it was raining heavily in Hong Kong and my boss got worried as to it will spoil our conference outdoor activities.  I somehow had this belief that nothing would go wrong. I told him 'Dont worry Sir, there will be no rain'.  Believe me, the day our outdoor activities and sightseeing was planned, there was no rain.

I thoroughly enjoyed Hong Kong and Macau and kept thanking Guruji for blessing me with such a wonderful experience.  I had tears of Gratitude for his amazing Grace.

I was still somewhat worried as to how the weather conditions will be, when my family arrives in Hongkong?  Will it rain and spoil our Disneyland, Oceanworld and Victoria Peak?? But, it was foolish of me to forget that Guruji has blessed us with trip and therefore nothing will go wrong.  Truly, we had the best view at Victoria Peak (whereas the previous day it was too foggy) and amazing fun at Disneyland etc., with not even a single drop of rain.

On our return too, we were given Emergency exit row by the airlines (on their own), which has extra leg space.

Guruji had truly planned every bit of  a wonderful trip for us and we came back with lots of wonderful memories..

Shukrana Guruji..Jai Guru Ji.

No comments:

Post a Comment