Wednesday 1 February 2017

Guruji called us again..

Jai Guru Ji..

My father in law passed away in August, 2014 peacefully.  He was suffering and there was no cure in medicine for him.   He passed away within 1.5 months of diagnosis of his disease, whereas doctors suggested that he could live another 6-8 months more. Guruji shortened the time of his physical and mental pain and suffering.  Guruji also ensured that he fulfilled all his last wishes, which were :

1.  To take his last breath in our home, and not at a hospital.
2.  To take his last breath at his son's lap
3.   To take his last breath with all near and dear ones around.

I could not visit Bade Mandir again after July, 2014 for some or the other reason.  But, I could feel a little connection with Guruji and I started reading about him.  I felt good and happy that he has blessed so many people.  I kept reading satsangs and also started listening to Shabads, with a little hope that may be one day he will bless me.

In December, 2014, he called us to Bade Mandir.  At that time, we needed his blessings again.  My husband's job was not going very great and there were chances that he could be asked to go from his organisation, due to change in Management of the organisation.  It was a Monday and we had very good Darshan in Bade Mandir.  As me and my daughter were walking out, suddenly one uncle came and gave a locket swaroop to me and my daughter.  Not aware that these were his blessings, we kept the swaroop happily.  Within a week, some changes happened in the organisation internally and it kept my husband's job secured for the time being.  Jai Guru Ji..

I heard it from many people to make connection with Guruji but I was not sure, HOW?? I was reading satsangs, I was listening to Shabads but what more.  How do I make a strong connection with him so that I get his immense blessings?  I kept looking for answers but got none.  Some said 'remember him all the time', Go to 'satsangs', listen to 'Shabads' and I was doing that, but I dont want to be just connected to him.  I wanted to be 'Strongly connected to him'.

With time,  I developed a strong connection with him. Oh, I am wrong !!  He taught me in practical ways how to develop connection with him, which I will share in subsequent posts.

Jai Guru Ji..

No comments:

Post a Comment