Sunday 5 February 2017

Guruji prepared me for Healing

Jai Guru Ji..

March-June, 2015

It was the time, when me and my husband started thinking about where to take kids for summer vacations in May/June.  We zeroed on Gangtok and Darjeeling.  I was super excited since I wanted to visit that place since long.  We got the hotels and air tickets booked in advance.

After 2-3 days, suddenly I felt deep anxiety and fear.  The fear of plane crash (because few months back I had experienced turbulence on one of my flights) was all over me.  Clouds and clouds of negative thoughts were on my mind.  What if we all die in plane crash??  Should I cancel my trip and go somewhere where we dont have to by air?? What should I do??  What if the there is a bad weather on that day which will make our plane crash?? Is Air India a safe flight?? Are their pilots trained enough to handle turbulences??  These are just some of the many negative thoughts that I was thinking at that time.  I wondered what had happened to me.. Though I was anxious and emotionally weak since childhood, but not to this extent.  

I couldn't function properly during March-June, 2017.  All the while there was deep fear instilled inside.  I prayed to Guruji to please keep us safe during our vacation and give me an answer that all should be well during our trip. 

Few days before our trip, me and my husband went to Bade Mandir.  Then also I was praying to Guruji 'Please keep us safe Guruji, please tell me whether we should go on this trip or not, please give me an answer'.  As we were sitting outside the main Hall in Bade Mandir, me and my husband could smell roses with soft winds coming.  I thought they must have put something in air cooler, but it wasnt.  The strong smell of roses kept coming and I kept wondering.  While having Langar Prashad, we both had OM darshan on our chapatis.  I was hopeful that I have got the answer.  But the anxiety didn't come down.

Then one evening, I could smell roses on my staircase.  I looked here and there but couldnt find any roses.  I checked with neighbours too but there were no roses.  I was happy that Guruji has blessed me.  Same night I also had dream darshan of Guruji wherein he was coming out of his Mandir and blessing everyone. Jai Guru Ji..

We finally took the flight for our vacation on D day and all was well.  All through out the flight I wasnt comfortable.  All throughtout our vacation, I was fearful (what if we meet with an accident on hills).  I was in a bad shape but couldnt disclose this openly even to my family.  

I now realise that Guruji had prepared to HEAL me of my mental state much before he actually healed me.  He was making me understand that there is something wrong with me that needs healing..

More on his blessings and my turnaround healing in next posts..

Jai Guru Ji...


No comments:

Post a Comment