Tuesday 14 February 2017

Hong Kong Trip

Jai Guru Ji

I always wanted to go to Hong Kong and take my kids to Disneyland there.  We had started saving money for the Hong Kong trip since past 3-4 years but every year, when it comes to planning the trip, couldn't muster enough courage to shell out 4-5 Lakhs in one go and dropped the idea.  Hong Kong was definitely on our travel wish list but we didn't knew when would we go there.

I strongly believe that after granting me good health and improving all other aspects of my life, Guruji started blessing me by fulfilling my wishlist.

In February 2016, my organisation started planning for our Annual Conference.  For the past 3-4 years, they were organising it at some domestic location. I am a part of conference organising committee but it doesn't guarantee that I too will go for the conference (since it is primarily for top management and star performers).  That year, our organisation decided to hold the conference in Hong Kong.  I was very happy but not very sure if I would go.  I checked with my boss if there are chances of me going, and he said NO.  

I was disappointed but told him to re-consider his decision.  I spoke to Guruji in my heart and told him 'Guruji, I know this is as per your will, I will accept, whatever you decide'. After few days, suddenly I got a mail from my boss confirming that I am going.  I was delighted and thanked Guruji. 

I spoke to my husband and told him to come with my family after the conference gets over. In that case, I will extend my return date.  He initially said NO. But, after few days, he agreed on his own and we were all set for our dream destination,  The Hong Kong.

Once again, Guruji had bestowed his blessing on me and my family.  Jai Jai Guru Ji..

I will share the Hong Kong wonders in next post.

1 comment: