Tuesday 21 February 2017

Blessed Satsang at Home

Jai Guru Ji

May, 2016


We organised Guruji's satsang at home and I was very happy organising and planning everything.  I was overwhelmed with his blessings and Kripa and wanted to thank him for everything. 

During the satsang, I again had lots of tears in my eyes.  But, this time, these were tears of Gratitude and thankfulness.  I wished I could just see him once, thank him and hug him.  I was like a child missing her father.

With his blessings, we had a great satsang.  After most of the sangat had left our home, suddenly my daughter noticed something on the Akhand Jyot.  It was formation of 'OM'. The baati (jyot thread) that we had put in the beginning of the satsang, had taken shape of a beautiful OM.




Such a blessed Satsang and such a beautiful Darshan.

Thank you Guruji..

Jai Guru Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment