Monday 13 February 2017

The Thunderstorm

Jai Guru Ji

Guruji heard me in a second.

It was one of the night when I was sleeping soundly.  Around 2-3 am, there was a loud and big thunderstorm. The impact of it was so much that we all woke up from sleep.  I started looking out from by bedroom's window. For some reason, I was very scared and I wanted the thunderstorm to stop but it didn't. It looked like that it will be raining cats and dogs.

I just said in my heart 'Guruji, bahut darr lag raha hai'. (Guruji I am getting very scared).  Not even 10 seconds had passed when I lied down on bed again, and the thunderstorm stopped.

I was amazed.  How could such a big thunderstorm stop in less than 10 seconds.  I had never seen that in 39 years of my life.

But, to be honest, I didnt realise at that time that Guruji was very near to me and I was heard.  Also, I was a little skeptical as to how Guruji can hear me so fast and that too on weather condition !!

Now, when I look at day to day wonders HE does, I know that it was all his Kripa.

Jai Guru Ji.

No comments:

Post a Comment