Monday 20 February 2017

Guruji Blessings thru my daughter

Jai Guru Ji

One evening, I was meditating in front of Guruji Swaroop at our home.  I was very emotional at that time and really wanted to feel Guruji's presence.  All I wanted from him at that time, is to see him once.  I was praying in my heart during meditation, 'Guruji, please come and bless me, I want to see you'. 'Guruji please keep you hand on my head as I need your blessings always'.

After meditation, I felt light and thanked Guruji.  My daughter was sitting on the bed at that time and I sat with her.  As soon as I lied down next to her, she kept her palm on my head.  I looked at her in astonishment.  She then said 'Mummy, God Bless You'.

I was awstruck.  She has never done something like this before.  I asked her, what made her do that and she said 'nothing, just like that'.

In my heart of hearts, I knew it was Guruji's way of blessing me and he heard my prayer during meditation.

Jai Guru Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment