Monday 13 February 2017

Tooth Troubles and Blessings.

Jai Guru Ji

January, 2016

I had started feeling deep connection with Guruji and realised that he is always in my thoughts, consciously or sub-consciously.  The urge to know more about him grew stronger by the day and I was constantly trying to find ways and means to connect with him more deeply.  I spoke to few sangat, started reading more satsangs and tried to know the answer 'what is the meaning of surrender, and how does one do it'?? .  I didn't get the answers upto my satisfaction, may be because I was trying the wrong source.  Instead of asking Guruji himself, I was asking others.  

Meanwhile, He kept showering his blessings on me and my family.  My seven year old son one day complained of  a bad toothache.  We visited the dentist and she told us that there a 2-3 cavities in his teeth, which she can fill.  But, for one particular tooth, she suggested Root Canal, otherwise that tooth will give more pain.  We asked the doctor if there is an option to avoid that and she said NO.  I was worried as to how my little child will bear the pain of going through all this and numbness of tongue (for few hours) after the treatment.  What if he is not able to bear all this??

Anyways, we took the appointment from doctor for a particular day.  The lady doctor advised us the Root Canal treatment will be done by a senior doctor.  When we visited the doctor on appointed day, the senior doctor examined by son's teeth but said nothing.  Out of the mere urge to say, I asked him 'Is there any way, we can avoid this because I am scared and not sure if my child will be able to bear this.  He re-examined the teeth and said 'YES'.

He said that we can wait for 1-2 months and see if the tooth comes out on its own.  But, if the pain persists, he will then do the Root Canal treatment.  I was happy, my son was happy and we came back home.


More than a year has passed since then and my son has not visited dentist again for Root Canal Treatment and he has no pain in that tooth.

Ignorantly, that time too I didn't realise that this is all Guruji's Kripa but now I do, and say sorry to Guruji for not thanking him earlier.

Jai Jai Guruji


No comments:

Post a Comment