Sunday 12 February 2017

Guruji blessed my husband with new Job

Jai Guru Ji

September, 2015


The new Management of my husband's organisation made some changes internally and therefore my husband had to leave his organisation.  He was very disturbed at that time since he had no new job in hand and there was not even a single interview call.  He was trying hard but all in vain.


I had strong believe that Guruji will surely take us out from this situation and whatever is happening, it is his will.  In December, 2015 we had first satsang at our home with Guruji blessings.  I took help for organising the satsang from my office colleagues & their families who are also Guruji Sangat. They organised everything so perfectly and beautifully with lot of enthusiasm and devotion.


As the shabads started, all our family members had tears in their eyes.  I was looking at Guruji swaroop and tears didnt stop to flow.  All that we requested Guruji was his immense blessings.  After the Aarti, Guruji gave his divine darshan on his Gaddi Cushions.  His face appeared on the cushions and it was such a divine moment and miracle. We felt blessed and were very happy.


We all slept in the same room that night where we had kept Guruji swaroop for Satsang.


Next morning my husband narrated the blessings he got from Guruji.  He told us that he felt someone had come and touched his forehead with love .  He also mentioned that he had dream darshan of Guruji wherein he had come in White Chola (he couldnt see the face in the dream) and taken him up in the clouds (in his dream).  There my husband saw his Late father and his 2 uncles and all of them were happy.  


Surely, we received Guruji blessings and the very next day my husband got confirmed offer from a US based organisation.  Not only the work profile was exactly what my husband wanted but also was at a much higher salary.

We were blessed by Guruji again..Shukrana Guru Ji

Jai Guru Ji..


No comments:

Post a Comment