Friday 3 February 2017

Blessings in Disguise

Jai Guru Ji..

January 2015

I enjoyed going to Bade Mandir, though I was still trying to make the connection.  I was very hopeful that one day I will be able to make that connect with Guruji and get his blessings.  I kept going to Bade Mandir once in a month to seek his blessings.

Foolishly, I still wanted signs of his presence, everytime I went to his Mandir and requested HIM to show me his presence, like a nagging child.

1. One day while I was at Bade Mandir, I kept looking at Guruji's photograph and requested him 'Please, give me your blessings.  Please please..Please come out of the photograph and hold my hand.  You can do anything, I believe..So, you can come out of the photo and hold my hand too.  Or if you cant do this, then send some sevadaar to do this'.  But, I need your blessings.  All that while, I kept praying to HIM to hold my hand.  When I was making an exit from Bade Mandir, an old lady, who was limping and was wearing a red colour saree, suddenly held my hand for support.  It was quite surprising since she didnt even looked at me and also did not uttered a word.  Also, she was entering from exit door from where entry is not allowed.  I realised it much later that it was Guruji's blessings in disguise.. Jai Guru Ji

2.  Everytime I went to Bade Mandir, I wanted some sign of Guruji's presence and blessings for me.  One evening while at the shoe counter after having Langar Prashad, a sevadaar uncle came to me and said 'Aunty, Chai le lo, aaj jyada bani hai'. (take the tea, today we have made more).  Not realising what he meant, I said 'no, thanks, I had it already inside the mandir'.  I was waiting for my husband.  After 2 minutes, he came again and said 'Aunty,Chai le lo naa' (aunty, please take the tea).  I took Chai from him and drank the amrit although my tummy was full.  It was much later I learnt and realised that Guruji wanted me to have Chai prashad again and give his blessings.  Otherwise why would he come again to me and insisted for Chai Prashad.  Jai Guru Ji.

3.  One evening while returning from Bade Mandir, I was thinking that why I havent felt any presence of Guruji today.  I closed my eyes and remembered him on the way back home.  Suddenly, I felt that some white light is shining and when I opened my eyes, it was my phone wallpaper which has Guruji's photograph.  Generally, if there is no activity on the phone, it gets locked automatically but that day the white light kept shining till the time I reached home (for 1.5 hours).  In between, I picked up the phone and re-checked if it got hanged etc.  but it was not.  Clearly, Guruji had shown me his presence and blessed me...Jai Guru Ji..

I thank Guruji wholeheartedly for showering his blessings on me and my family.

Jai Guru Ji..

1 comment:

  1. Jai guru ji, may his blessings keep coming to us and we keep remembering his Devine presence in and around us.

    ReplyDelete