Wednesday 8 February 2017

Guruji..my saviour, took me in his Sharan

Jai Guru Ji

July-December, 2015

My negative thoughts, anxiety and fear had increased suddenly and I used to fear everything under the sun.  Be it flying in a plane, going for a vacation, earthquakes etc.  Also, I had those moments wherein I used to feel depressed and cry without any reason.  I wasn't aware that these are the signs of depression and deep anxiety.

Despite being from a well to do family and loving family members, I was not very happy.  There was something missing in my life, which I wasn’t able to understand.  As a child, I was anxious and emotionally  weak.  My whole life revolved around dependence on others for happiness.  My mind and heart were  mostly occupied by feelings of loneliness in a big bad world and negative thoughts.

I was always worried with something or the other all the time. I became more impatient, frustrated and stressful. This affected my relationship with my family, friends and at work.  But, as with most of us, I never realized that there is something wrong with me and blamed the people and circumstances.  All this continued and starting taking toll on my mental health.  At one point of time, I became super anxious and almost on the verge of deep depression.

As we know, once you are in Guruji Sharan, he becomes the Director of your life and everything happens as per his wish and command.   He also shakes the tree and takes our test, which I believed he did in my case.

Also, he teaches us the right things in most practical ways, ever imagined.  I realized that once he had healed me mentally and physically.

In September, 2015 , due to sudden death of a very young colleague, I became super anxious and believed that sooner or later, I will also catch some disease and will die.  In panic, I got all the medical tests done and they were absolutely fine.  But, even that didn’t stopped me from thinking negative and my day to day normal functioning became almost impossible.  I didn’t knew what to do.  My mind said everything is OK, but heart said NO.  I also never wanted to take anti-anxiety and anti-depressant medicines.  I used to cry in front of Guruji swaroop and begged him to end my misery.  I knew he could do this in a second and he was my only hope at that time.

One fine day, I decided (rather he commanded), that I must change my lifestyle and give my best to come out of the pain.  I started doing things which I never dreamt, I could do.  I started meditating, changed my food habits, started exercising, doing Yoga etc..  At that time, he started calling me frequently to Bade Mandir and have Langar Prashad which slowly and gradually healed me.  He kept blessing me with his fragrance and Darshans in the meantime to keep me strong and also assuring that HE is with me all the time.  

With his immense Blessings, Grace and guidance, I came out of my deep instilled anxiety, fear, negative thoughts, depression etc. with flying colours, and that too without taking any medicine.

I had his divine dream darshan (in July 2016) wherein I saw that I am very ill and had gone to seek his blessings. He was also very very happy to see me and instructed his ‘Sangat’ that he wants to meet me.  As I stood in front of him, he held my hand in most loving way and asked ‘Ki Hoya?’ (what happened).  I started crying in my dream and told him ‘Guruji, mainu badi ghabrahat hondi hai, mainu lagda hai mai mar jaavangi’.  (I am very anxious and I feel that I am going to die).  When he heard this, he laughed at lot and assured me with his smile that he with me all the time and nothing is to be worried about.  From that moment, I was completely HEALED.

I now enjoy a complete stressfree life and feel like that I am re-born.  My age old mental and physical dirt has been washed away by Guruji in most practical ways.  

With his Grace and blessings, I am very happy and healthy, my relationships with my family and everyone around are at their best.  I have re-gained lost confidence and positive energy. 

Shukrana Mere Maalik..Shukrana Guruji

Jai Guru Ji

9 comments:

  1. Jai Guru Ji
    Vishvas kro to Sab milta hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai Guru Ji
    Aaj mostly apke blogs Maine pade,
    Ankhe band ho rhi thi but mn kar rha tha ,
    ki bs Sab aaj hi pad lu.
    Bhut achha likha aapne ,Guru Ji apki sunk b,kabi to hamari b sunenge

    Jai Guru Ji

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother is suffering from the same problem and it's affecting the whole family. He is not ready to go to doctor also. Always angry and in fear of disease and dying. Guru ji please bless my brother as only you can do it.. There is no other way.. Please guruji 🙏... Shukrana guruji 🙏...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was also going through the same
    but as long as i am going to bade mandir
    things Changes miraclely
    jai guru ji

    ReplyDelete