Saturday 25 February 2017

Connection & Surrender

Jai Guru Ji

June-July, 2016



I realised that my connection with Guruji was getting stronger by the day.  The more I loved him from my heart, more I was getting blessed.  He was and is still  in my thoughts 24 x 7. There is not even a single second when I don't think of him.  

I felt embarrassed few times whether is it appropriate to remember him all the time but I told him 'Guruji, I am sorry.  I cannot take you out of my mind even for a second.  It is not possible for me to shut my mind at once.  You are and will be in my mind and heart always'. So, please allow your child to remember you all the time'.

One day, I thought let me do a sewa by narrating my experience of developing connection with Guruji to New Sangat.  I was in dilemma whether to write this or not and what to write.  I was listening to one of Guruji's shabads and these words in the shabad echoed in my ears 'Likh de, raam naam likh de, likh de raam naam likh de'.  I immediately thought that I have received a go ahead from Guruji and wrote this.


'Dear Guruji Sangat,

When I first visited Guruji Bade Mandir in 2014, I felt very positive vibrations and sense of utmost peace there. While I truly believed that Guruji is God and has divine powers, but I was looking for an answer to my question. And that question was ‘How to connect deeply with Guruji and How to surrender completely’. I often heard Sangat mentioning to connect with him directly and surrender completely, but my question was how??

With time, Guruji has kindly made it clear to me and has answered some of my queries. With Guruji's Aadesh, I would like to share my thoughts with Sangat, who may be looking for similar answers :

1. Try to visit Bade Mandir regularly. The more you will visit, you will feel more blessed and connected. It is also said that one can go to Bade Mandir only on his Bulawa..Also, attend Guruji Satsangs organised by Guruji's Sangat. Langar Prashad has the power to completely heal you physically and mentally.

2. Talk to his swaroop (photograph) everytime you feel low or happy as most of us do with our Parents.. He surely listens and you will feel more connected and blessed.

3. Do Guruji Mantra Jaap sincerely.. It is very divine and powerful . Any prayer is only effective when it is done sincerely and with utmost faith.

4. Listen to Guruji Shabads regularly and try to implement the teachings in your day to day life. The more pure your soul will become, you will be able to connect more easily and feel his blessings everywhere.

5. Think of him while doing meditation. You will get direction and guidance from him and answer to all your concerns.

6. Dont ask him for anything except to keep you near his lotus feet. He knows what is best for you and at what time. One who has power to give also knows what do you need and what is good for you.

7. Read ‘Light of Divinity’ which is compilation of Guruji Satsangs or log in at www.gurujimaharaj.com. The more satsangs you read, you will come to know how he has blessed everyone who has come to him and you will start feeling a strong connection.

8. Most importantly, one has to let go of his/her EGO. Try to be your best with people and help them, if you can.

Regarding surrender, I feel it comes with time. Once you are in Guruji Sharan, you don’t need to go anywhere for peace of mind and to get your prayers answered. I was doing Buddhist Chanting for some months and one day suddenly realized that it is not complete surrender to Guruji. I was still in ifs and buts and it meant that I don’t have 100% faith in Guruji. Believe me, the day I left doing Chanting and surrendered to him, there is no looking back and he blessed me and my family immensly.

Owe all your happy moments to Guruji Blessings. Nothing is co-incidence in your life, once you are in his Sharan. Not so happy moments are result of Karmas of this life/past life and have faith that Guruji will take care of everything. Rest assured, HE will.

With each breath I take, I do Guruji's Shukrana and may he keep me and my family in his lotus feet forever..

Charan Kamal Tere Dhoye Dhoye Pivaan, Mere Satguru Deen Dayala .. 


I sent the above satsang to one of Guruji's facebook page and they kindly published this on their page.

The day my above satsang got published, Guruji blessed me with his divine dream darshan and spoke to me in my dream, for the first time.  



Shukrana Guru Ji.. Jai Guru Ji

15 comments:

  1. Pls guide me I m very tense in my life I am alone and my family how I blessed by guru ji....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please guide me I can't connect to Guruji my trust is breaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know very well about guru ji mazic but I want to connect with him how can u help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please connect to guruji i am very sad my trust is breaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot immediately start trusting guruji. It happens with time. Start attending his satsangs, listen to satsangs on YouTube, talk to gurujis picture on phone. Slowly you will feel the connection and guruji blesses you

      Delete
  5. Please help me and my family Guruji. Shower your blessings and I want to visit bade mandir and surrender myself on your lotus feet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jai Guru Ji. Love you Guru ji.

    ReplyDelete
  7. πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ™Jai Guru ji πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guru ji you changed my whole life with your blessings I love you from the core of my heart , Shukrana Guruji πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ Jai Guru ji πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jai guru ji πŸ™πŸ™ Kirpa kro mere guru maharaj πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. I am from punjab.. how can i connect with guruji as i cannot go to bade mandir daily or frequently... Is there any other way to start meditate or to connect with guruji...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can watch gurujis satsangs on YouTube or go to any satsangs nearby. You can speak to gurujis picture on phone. If you attend any satsang have the prasad completely. Jai Guru Ji

      Delete
  11. Please guide me I can't connect to Guruji my trust is breaking

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls guide me I m very tense in my life I am alone and my family how I blessed by guru ji....

    Repl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jai Guruji πŸ™πŸ» Shukrana GurujiπŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete