Sunday 5 March 2017

Dugri Bulawa

Jai Guru Ji




August, 2016

Guruji called us to meet HIM at Dugri, his birth place.  Me and my sister's family made a plan to visit Dugri during August, 2016.  My family was sceptical whether it was a best time to visit Dugri due to heavy rains, but by that time my staunch faith in Guruji said that no rain will be there during our visit. 

We reached Ludhiana in evening for overnight stay at the hotel and next morning we planned to visit Guruji's Mandir. That night, Guruji again blessed me with his Divine Dream Darshan.  I saw in my dream that Amrit is flowing from Guruji's photograph and I am showing this to my sister with great excitement.  

I was very happy next morning that Guruji has blessed me before reaching his Mandir.   There was no rain during our entire stay at Ludhiana/Dugri and we had most beautiful Guruji's Darshan at his Mandir.  There were no rains, no traffic jams, no train delays!! (as many people predicted earlier).

I thanked Guruji for this amazing and comfortable trip.

When we reached home, as soon as my husband opened the lock of the main door and we entered inside, there was such a strong fragrance of flowers.  It was so strong as if someone has sprayed a room fragrance.

Guruji again blessed us with his fragrance and love.

Jai Jai Guru Ji..

1 comment: