Tuesday 28 March 2017

Bringing in Positivity

Jai Guru Ji




Guruji surely knew that I needed upliftment.  Upliftment of my soul, upliftment of confidence, and upliftment of positivity.  

For this, he ensured that I am surrounded by positive people, positive circumstances and positive experiences.  I slowly realised that He is connecting me to people who generate a lot of positivity and from them I gained a lot of strength.

Day after another, he gave me an opportunity to make new friends, build a new social circle, do new things which were right for me and gave me a lot of confidence.

I gradually starting believing in my abilities again with lot of enthusiasm and this affected the quality of my life.

Time and again, I always thank Guruji for letting me experience the kind of life, I had stopped dreaming about.

From once a nagging advice seeker , I somewhat became an advice giver.  I started gaining respect and love from people, which I had always longed for.

His ways of improving you and your life are unfathomable and even thanking him million times would be less.

Shukrana Guru Ji.  Jai Guru Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment