Thursday 11 July 2019

All in One..Test of Faith & Surrender..Gift of Blessings & love..


July, 2019



Here it came..July, Guruji's birthday month.  Couldn't ever imagined it would be the most blessed and cherished one for me in 2019.

I had been to Dugri twice earlier but my niece hadn't.  She asked me if I would be going this year and I told her, ''July is Guruji's birthday, so there would be huge rush there, lets go in August" and she agreed.

15 days before Guruji's birthday, I got a Whatsapp from my
ex-colleague who is in Singapore now.  She messaged that she saw me in her dream for the first time and I was telling her ''Chalo,Dugri Chalo, Guruji ka birthday hai".  I told her that I am planning to visit in August and not in July.  But somewhere, I was confused ''Am I ignoring Guruji's message & call?''  I requested Guruji to answer me.  

Same evening I was listening to satsang on YouTube and one uncle was narrating that Guruji told some sangat ''Tussi Guru Di gall nu priority nahi dende, tusi sochde ho, aaj nahi kal karenge, Twanu nahi pata mai twada keda kalyan karna hai". (you dont give priority to what I say, you think that I will do it tomorrow or some other time, you dont know what blessing I want to give you).  It answered my query to Guruji!  I called up Ankur uncle in sangat and he also suggested that I should go in July. I asked my husband if we (me and my niece) can go in July and he happily agreed.  I booked train tickets for me, my niece and my bhabhi next day.  

My husband also suggested that we should take our driver instead of going by train as it would be comfortable.  I didn't cancel my train tickets thinking that if driver doesn't turn up for some reason, we would go by train.

Just 4 days before our departure, my dear friend called me.  She had a dream.  She saw that me, my niece and her are travelling in a bus to Dugri that there was a minor accident. The bus driver was crying.  As she narrated her dream to me, my anxiety began ''Should we go by train or by car".?  I again looked up to Guruji for answer.  I told him ''Guruji, I cant make out anything from this dream, I dont know what you are trying to say, please guide me in what is right for me,  Should I cancel my visit and come in August?''.  I was driving my car and asking him this question.  Suddenly a car came before me and it was written on it "My presence will go with you and I shall give you rest.  I felt relieved but still was bit anxious.  We decided that we will not take the driver (as per my friend's dream) and instead travel by train.  

I told myself ''If the accident has to happen, let it happen, I cannot avert anything by being in Delhi.  If Guruji has shown this to my friend, he will not leave me alone, I surrender to Guruji's will". If this is Guruji's test of my faith and surrender, I want to clear it.

So, on 5th July, me, my niece and my bhabhi travelled to Ludhiana. I noticed something interesting ; Our train No. was 12013 (7), my seat No. was (25) and the hotel room No. was 511 (7) and we also got an upgraded room without asking.  We took a hotel cab from hotel to Dugri next day morning.  Mentally, we were prepared for huge rush there  but as were about to reach Dugri, the driver asked 'Madam, it seems you have visited wrong day, Mandir may be closed''.  There is no rush of cars here, otherwise it is generally 3 kms. long queues.  We reached Dugri Mandir and it was open.  It is un-imaginable but there was no rush there (because Dugri Mandir was open on Satudray this time instead of Sunday).

We could sit in the main hall for 1 hour right near Guruji, we attended the aarti and cake cutting, had the blessed langar and cake prashad.  I was fortunate to have a badam prashad which Gaurav uncle gave one sewadaar uncle to distribute (few of them).  The weather was pleasantly nice.  Everything went on so smoothly.  Guruji showered us with so much love and blessings that day.  

No doubt, Guruji called us specially and unexpectedly from Delhi to see him and get his blessings and love.  Felt like VVIP on Guruji's birthday.  His ways of calling and showering blessings is beyond comprehension.  All we need to give is love and surrender to His will.

Jai Jai Guruji..

2 comments:

  1. Jai Guruji🙏🙏
    Shukrana Mere Guruji🙏🙏🌷🌷⚘⚘💐💐🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete