Tuesday 10 July 2018

Six Months later..You wait & watch..


Jai Guru Ji



I have been regularly going to Bade Mandir every Thursday and because of this, I started talking to some regular sewadaars and they started knowing me.  One of such blessed Sewadaar is Mukesh Uncle and we generally exchanged pleasantries after I had my Darshan & Langar.

One fine day, out of the blue, he told me 'aap ab regularly aane lag gaye ho..aapko lagan lag gayi hai.. cheh mahine baad dekhna aapke saath kya achha hota hai'. (you have now started coming regularly and now you seem to be connected...just wait and watch what happens to you after six months).  I was surprised!! I asked him what he meant by that and he said even he doesn't know and just wait for six months to pass.

I was happy that I have got Guruji's message and blessings through him and kept wondering what will happen after six months.  I think I forgot about this in due course.

As six months since then were about to be finished, I was blessed with two major gifts from Guruji and I only knew that they were my most cherished desires.  I had been dreaming about them since long but never asked Guruji to fulfil them since I believed that if Guruji wanted it to happen, it will happen on its own..I am in no hurry!


Guruji not only blessed me with a New big car but he also blessed me with my childhood dream i.e. Going to London for a vacation with family.  Both these things fell in my lap unexpectedly, suddenly and without a pre-planning.

There are seperate satsangs regarding car and London visit which I shall write in seperate posts.

I am most thankful to Guruji because he has flourished my life and my soul to the maximum and has kept me and my family in his sharan.

I also called Mukesh Uncle to give this news and for sure he was very very happy to hear this..

Jai Jai Guruji...Many many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Jai Guru Ji
    Blessings Always Guru Ji
    Guru Ji bless us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete