Wednesday 10 May 2017

Aandey Raha Karo..

Jai Guru Ji







Guruji for sure knew that I was very weak emotionally and even more prone to going back in my shell, if not taken care of.  For this I needed to visit Bade Mandir frequently and seek his blessings. He ensured this by conveying message of  'Aandey Raha Karo' through his Sangat to me.

One evening, while I was having Langar at Bade Mandir, I started conversing with my fellow Sangat who was sharing Langar with me.  In between the conversation, the lady suddenly said 'Aate Raha Karo, sab kuchh aaram se katt jaayega (keep coming to Bade Mandir, things will be easy).  I thought that this is a message from HIM and was very happy.

Few days later, I went to Bade Mandir again.  I had taken one of my friends to Bade Mandir and she was looking for Jal Prashad to be taken home, for her husband.  Suddenly one Sewadaar told us 'Harr Thursday aaya karo, main aithe hi hondaa haan, Aandey Raha Karo'. (keep coming every thursday, I am here only, keep coming).

I was very sure that Guruji has conveyed what he wanted me to do and since then I visit (or try to visit) Bade Mandir every Thursday. 

Guruvaar for Guruji...Jai Guru Ji


2 comments: